CANCELLATION POLICY AND CANCELLATION NOTICE
Consumers have a right of revocation in accordance with the following stipulation, whereby consumers are any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (see § 13 BGB):
1. Cancellation PolicyRight of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without specifying any reasons. The revocation period is 14 days with effect from the day, on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the products.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Spyra GmbH, Tengstrasse 34, 80796 Munich, Tel .: +49 89 68979558, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent via post or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract.
To do this, you can download the sample form at the bottom of this page under section 2. The use of the sample form, however, is not mandatory and you are free to exercise your right of withdrawal through other means of clear declaration.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the notice regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall repay all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that might result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we have received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, depending on whichever is earlier. You must return or transfer the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expiredYou bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling that is not necessary for checking the condition, features and functionality of the goods.
2. Sample cancellation form
- Spyra GmbH products are subject to a one-year limited guarantee (two-year EU guarantee) from the date of purchase or, if the product was purchased as part of a pre-sale, from the date of delivery.
- Spyra GmbH guarantees that the products contained in the original packaging are free from material and processing errors if used in accordance with Spyra GmbH's operating instructions (www.spyraone.com/pages/compliance).
This guarantee applies only to the original end user or the person receiving the product as a gift.
- During the warranty period, we will repair or replace within a reasonable time limit at our discretion. To make a warranty claim, please contact Spyra GmbH at email@example.com. Have your proof of purchase and proof of device defect ready. Spyra GmbH will issue a return instruction if the complaint is accepted.
- Spyra GmbH's one-year guarantee grants rights regardless of the rights granted by consumer protection laws. These legal rights are not limited by the guarantee.
The services from the one-year Spyra guarantee are therefore to be understood as a supplement and not as a substitute for the rights granted by consumer protection law.